Saturday 13 May 2017

The walking dead

Finally reaching season 6 for me (catching up)

My favourite characters so far:
#1 Carol (Carol is the best. She GETS SHIT DONE. and she freaking saved everyone singlehandedly from the cannibals. That scene with her walking among the zombies and taking down the cannibals by herself... disguised as a zombie... BUT THIS ZOMBIE PACKING HEAT!!!)
#2 Rick (now that he is full-fledged badass. I actually like shaun over him at the start and couldn't stand rick, but rick's changed. Since ricktatorship and now biting through the neck of a strong opponent... its all rick baby!)
#3 Daryl (obviously. But he slunk down abit, he used to be my #1. My opinion of him hasn't dropped AT ALL, just that recently carol and rick had such impressive feats that they overtook him. I LOVE ALL 3)


I love that Carol is in the middle. She's fully fledged main character now. That means plot armor!! YAY


SAME SHOT FROM BEHIND LOL

I didn't know they were so funny hahhaa the show is so serious!

After these 3, my fav is abraham. hes a machine of war. can't stand michonne nowadays. She has a SERIOUS case of resting bitch face.

No comments: